Monday, February 27, 2017

Starbucks (SBUX) short - Freeport-McMoRan Inc (FCX) short - S&P Sel Finl Spir Fd (XLF) short

This mornings trades.

See side bar for results.

I waited for the whole number break of $57 and shorted 300 at $56.98
Two of three price targets hit. Last 1/3 I was away from the desk and placed a close stop.





Tried to catch a turn at the 1/2 dollar level. Opened short at .48
stop hit. small loss



                                                            Freeport-McMoRan Inc
Again tried to catch the fall though of the 1/2 dollar level. I did not keep my stop close enough.

 My stop should have been .52 at the most.


This last trade was an example of holding on to old unprofitable ways.
Bad Trade!


I trade with and follow the

http://www.thestockwhisperer.com/Home





No comments:

Post a Comment