Wednesday, May 24, 2017

CAN TRADING BE LINK TO THE SPIRIT REALM?


Over the last three months,  I have seen my trading results change dramatically. I attribute this to the fact that I was divinely guided to a new teacher. I have traded with relatively little success for over twenty years, but now things are changing. For the first time, I am following rules and better yet, understanding them.  Trading has become something that I am accountable for;  to Someone greater than myself.

In my daily reading of the Bible, I have come across many passages of Scripture that have leaped off the pages to punch me in the face.

Proverbs 13:18New King James Version (NKJV)

18 Poverty and shame will come to him who disdains correction,
But he who regards a rebuke will be honored.
Just this verse alone has changed my trading life. Every time I feel like pulling a stop, (something I use to be famous for,) I speak this verse over myself. I will dishonor Him if I do not stand firm to discipline.

Tonight I have felt an understanding why I cannot seem to trade with a better consistency and gains. I believe it goes all the way back to a generation before me that felt lack and poverty were a curse to be blessed with. I have lived under that curse since I can remember. Nothing has passed me by without a dollar value placed on it. Many times I would think "Where is that thought coming from? How can you be at this moment thinking about the cost of this blessing?"

It is hard for a person who is not gifted in the art of writing to express these thoughts. Tonight I shall go before the Lord and declare my guilt of this curse and present my case. I know through His Word just He, being a just judge, will declare me innocent of these curses placed over me. Curses have hindered my trading, and life in general. They need to be broken so that I may live out my destiny and bring glory to His Kingdom. After all, that is His will.

Hebrews 4:16New Living Translation (NLT)

16 So let us come boldly to the throne of our gracious God. There we will receive his mercy, and we will find grace to help us when we need it most.



To the few that visit this site for trading,  this my seem like a strange post. I will leave with one last thought that is written in Leviticus 26 about blessings and curses.


Leviticus 26:20New Living Translation (NLT)

20 All your work will be for nothing, for your land will yield no crops, and your trees will bear no fruit.

I am tired of being under the curse of 'Lack and Poverty.' Tonight my world become anew.

Believe in the power of prayer.

No comments:

Post a Comment